This section contains key details about the customer site/network. This will be used in order to:
- retrieve and update contact information for the owner of the network/site
- review and update (change) the name of the Domotz Agent (site)
- review the relationship with the external PSA and Ticketing System
- review and editing the physical location where the Agent is deployed
- provide special notes in reference to the specific network/site
Domotz user can specify in this section information about the specific network:
- email address of the primary contact, responsible for this site/network
- contact details of the same (First Name, Last Name, Phone numbers)
- Domotz Agent (network/site) name
- Customer ID/Reference of the Customer: this is an open text which can be used to univocally identify the customer
- Contract ID: this is an open text which can be used to univocally identify the contract in place to manage the specific customer’s network/site monitored by this Domotz Agent
Moreover, through the Customer Management section, the Domotz user can specify or change the name associated to the specific Domotz Agent. This information can also be reviewed and edited from the Portal under the Subscription tab.
Agent to PSA/Ticketing Systems mappingAgent to PSA/Ticketing Systems mapping
In this section you can verify if the Domotz Agent is linked to any PSA or Ticketing System (e.g. ConnecWise Manage, Datto Autotask, Syncro, Zendesk, Freshservice, etc), and if so, to which Customer/Organization/Site this specific Domotz Agent is referring to.
The physical address specified in this section will be used in the Multi-site Dashboard. The Domotz Agent at the time of the first activation, automatically identify an approximate location based on the Public IP address of the network (GeoIP).
However, the Domotz user can specify the exact address where the Domotz Agent is installed, so that the location of the Agent is more accurate on the Map.
Within the Customer Management section, the Domotz user can also leverage a Note field (free text) which can be used to keep track of specific notes strictly related to the specific Domotz Agent (Site/Network) for the customer to be managed.
Violet – Digital Support Mobile App (Residential only)
In this section, the Domotz User will enable the Violet Digital Support Client App for your residential customers and manage which devices you will allow them to see and which devices they can turn on/off or Internet block from Violet.
Please, specify an email address as the Owner of the network and then enable the Violet Access. The email address specified will receive a link to access to the Violet Digital Support App for his residential usage.
You can configure the visible, power controllable and block-able devices before inviting your customer into the Violet Digital Support App.