New integrations added to Domotz including Freshservice, Solutions360. New features added including SNMP Suggested OiD and MIB browsing, SNMP OiD sensor history, SNMP v1 and v3 support, Advanced Search within Global Management.
SNMP Suggested OiD and MIB browsing/search
Domotz has now stored more than 2300 different publicly available MIBs, so that users can easily search for OiD to be monitored through SNMP. A simple to use search engine helps the Domotz user to identify all the available OiD sensors that can be monitored on every device supporting SNMP. The library of available MIBs is in continuous evolution, and every user can contribute to its growth.
SNMP v1 and v3 support
It is now possible to monitor SNMP data on devices supporting SNMP Version 1 or Version 3. In the past, only Version 2 was supported by Domotz. Network Devices supporting SNMP V1, V2 or V3 are now identified by Domotz Agent also for the automatic entities (Network Standard Info, Network Interfaces, PoE consumption and control, etc).
SNMP OiD sensor history
Data collected through SNMP are now represented with historical values (either graphs for numbers or list for text fields).
Advanced Search within Global Management
It is now possible to use an advanced search mechanism both for Devices and Agents so that users can specify exactly in which type of field a specific text should be searched. For instance, users can now search for all the “Cisco” devices (as Vendor), installed in a Rack (as Location), and belonging to all the Agents which contains a specific word.
Solutions 360 Integration
It is now possible to connect a Solutions 360 (Q360) account into Domotz. Q360 will become one of the available Contact Channels available to be used in Shared Alerts. This means that Domotz creates and update Q360 Service Tickets when a specific event occurs on the networks or devices monitored through Domotz. Domotz creates a Q360 Service Ticket for any specified alert within Domotz. The same ticket is updated by Domotz automatically, in the case other events occur on the same network or device and as far as the ticket is still open in Q360. When the previous ticket is closed and a new event occurs on the same network or device, a new ticket will be opened and a reference to the previous ticket is provided. Users are also allowed to associate each Agent to one specific Q360 Site, so that every time the ticket is automatically created in Q360, it flows under that specific Site.
It is now possible to connect a Freshservice (Freshworks) account into Domotz. Freshservice will become one of the available Contact Channels available to be used in Shared Alerts. This means that Domotz creates and update Freshservice Tickets when a specific event occurs on the networks or devices monitored through Domotz. Domotz creates a Freshservice Ticket for any specified alert within Domotz. The same ticket is updated by Domotz automatically, in the case other events occur on the same network or device and as far as the ticket is still open in Freshservice. When the previous ticket is closed and a new event occurs on the same network or device, a new ticket will be opened and a reference to the previous ticket is provided. Users are also allowed to associate each Agent to one specific Freshservice Department (or Customer), so that every time the ticket is automatically created in Freshservice, it flows under that specific Department.
New Icons and data now available in the Network Topology map
Anew filter has been added in the Network Topology Map which allows to highlight and search only for the monitored devices through Alerts. New icons has been added to the devices to identify the ones that are connected to PDUs or PoE switches or for the ones that require credentials to unlock specific functionalities. The latest speed test data results have been added to the “Gateway” device in the Network Topology map.
Configuration Management for Luxul switches
Always stay on top of changes happening on your network infrastructure devices. With Domotz, you can now automatically backup the running and startup configuration files of your Luxul networking switches. Domotz will keep track of the configuration changes over time and notify you if any change occurs. Network configuration issues are easily identified. Store backup files or new configuration files can be pushed to the switches directly from Domotz.
Enriched Monthly Report
The monthly PDF report now includes statistics about the connectivity of the network (WAN monitoring) and the detailed list of network disconnections occurred during the previous month.
Support SNMP Credentials/Communities: it is now possible to configure Credentials for SNMP v3 through Public API.
Gude PDU support
Newer models of Gude PDUs have been added to the list of supported devices.
New Device Discovery Alert
In order to improve awareness around security, users can now enable the alert for new devices joining a specific network from within the “Network Security” tile.
- WAN IP Port Scan has been fixed in the frequency of execution.
- “Last Status Change” timezone fixed in the Manage functionality.
- Outlet name char limits have been increased.
- Clear reference to Webhooks within Public API documentation.
- UniFi Controller data fetch failure has been fixed.
- The issue preventing a Control4 identification (due to localhost not found) has been fixed.
- Agent process failing during “un-formatted” DHCP messages received has been fixed.
- Issue when exporting XLS file from Desktop App has been fixed.
- Netgear PoE switch wait time to retrieve data has been extended to avoid timeout for certain models.
- Araknis AN310+ Non-PoE switches were falsely recognised as PoE.
- VPN on Demand is currently not supported on Luxul Router based Agents. As soon as Luxul team will provide Domotz with the API resources to make this available, Domotz will add this capability.
- Eyes configured for deleted devices affect the total counting of Eyes.
- Devices with multiple network interfaces (multiple MAC address) can’t be merged into single device. This affect also some type of switches which appear as multiple instances on Domotz when VLANs are configured.
- Field Operators can’t set alerts on Domotz SNMP Custom OID and TCP Services monitoring.
- Static IP address on the Domotz Box cannot be configured before configuring the Agent.
- DHCP cannot be leveraged on additional VLANs on the Domotz Box.
- Configuration Management for Cisco IOS devices is currently not available when Domotz Agent is hosted on Windows machines.