Setting up Hudu in Domotz
Domotz network management software includes integration with Hudu IT documentation software.
This integration will allow you to synchronize the following data between Domotz and the Hudu IT documentation platform:
How the Domotz Hudu integrations works:
- Domotz network monitoring software analyzes the network and identifies and captures device details including: make and model, mac address, location, zone, software version, IP addresses, and more.
- A full inventory of the network is provided by Domotz and sent to Hudu
- Assets identified by Domotz are documented into specific categories on Hudu
- Once assets are identified and analyzed by Domotz you can use Hudu to store passwords and upload documents, pictures and PDFs so that all information about each device is documented
- All important information about devices is at your fingertips for faster and more efficient network management and troubleshooting
How to set-up the Domotz Hudu integration on Domotz:
- You will need to generate a Domotz public API key endpoint
- To generate an API key visit: Domotz -> Settings -> API Keys
- Generate the API key: copy and paste it
How to set-up the Domotz Hudu integration on Hudu:
Before starting to connect an integration, please read:
Before computers will be added into Hudu, you must have an Asset Layout for both of them already created. Make sure the Asset Layout is active. Otherwise, the Asset Layout will not be displayed in the companies.
Hudu’s import works in two stages. First, Hudu will look for companies to match in to Hudu. We will attempt to match them with companies already in the system. Then, you will need to match companies before attempting to bring in any company information.
Learn more about Digital Asset Management Tracking with Domotz and Hudu
Learn more about Domotz remote network monitoring and management software