New integration added to Domotz with Datto Autotask PSA. New features added including Cisco Meraki Advanced Monitoring and Company Structure Reports.
Autotask PSA integration
It is now possible to connect a Datto/Autotask PSA portal into Domotz. Autotask PSA will become one of the available Contact Channels available to be used in Shared Alerts. This means that Domotz creates and update Autotask PSA tickets when a specific event occurs on the networks or devices monitored through Domotz. Domotz creates an Autotask PSA service ticket for any specified alert within Domotz. The same ticket is updated by Domotz automatically, in the case other events occur on the same network or device and as far as the ticket is still open in Autotask PSA. When the previous ticket is closed and a new event occurs on the same network or device, a new ticket will be opened and a reference to the previous ticket is provided. Users are also allowed to associate each Agent to one specific Account so that every time the ticket is automatically created in Autotask PSA, it flows under that specific Account.
Cisco Meraki Access Points
With Cisco Meraki Performance Monitoring, it is now possible to monitor Cisco Meraki WiFi Access Points and their connected clients:
- Monitor signal strength of AP by channel
- Monitor signal strength of connected clients
- Monitor access point traffic utilization
- Monitor WiFi clients traffic utilization
- Retrieve additional info about connected WiFi clients (e.g. Operating System, Description, connected Channel and SSID, etc)
Company Structure Reports
Under the Company Structure Portal it is now possible to download CSV or XLS reports about:
- All agents and customer details configured under different teams of the structure.
- Statistics on the Event generated by Important Devices or Networks.
- Details on Customer Chats through the Customer Facing App.
For more information about the Company Structure, contact email@example.com.
A higher number of organizations supported within ticketing systems
The maximum number of Organizations and Accounts in Zendesk and Autotask PSA for the association with Domotz has been extended to 1500.
Cisco Meraki Switch
It is now possible to retrieve the bandwidth usage associated with each port of the Cisco Meraki switches and control the power status of each PoE port. Moreover for each device it is also reported the Firmware Version and the Serial Number.
Cisco Meraki Switch – Additional data
For each port of the Cisco Meraki switch is now possible to retrieve additional information such as:
- Isolation Enabled
- Allowed VLANs
- RSTP status
- STP Guard status
- Link Negotiation
- Total traffic
Direct Link to Domotz WebApp in notifications
When you receive a notification (either through email, Ticketing System, Slack or any other contact channel) you will now be provided with a link to access directly the device or the network (Domotz Agent or Site) which has generated that Alert.
New Field in Customer Management
It is now possible to specify a Contract ID within the Customer Management data. This information is also reported under the list of Subscriptions in the Portal (together with the Customer ID).
Shared Alerts on Multi-select
It is now possible to apply Shared Alerts to multiple devices with one click using the multi-select functionality.
- Zendesk integration has been fixed in the association between Agents and Organizations.
- Push notifications on Android appeared with a blank icon.
- Excel Import functionality on Domotz Desktop App has been fixed.
- Generating a monthly PDF report on an Agent without Customer Management information completely configured (missing street) resulted in an error.
- Domotz Desktop App prevented the usage of the Cmd+P/Ctrl+P for printing system wide.
- Issue when opening multiple TCP Tunnels.
- Domotz Eyes did not display numeric values for SNMP OiD monitoring when the value was 0.
- Device Notes with carriage returns were not properly managed.
- VPN on Demand is currently not supported on Luxul Router based Agents. Expected resolution within Q1 2020, or as soon as Luxul team will provide Domotz with the API resources to make this available.
- VPN on Demand on NAS based Agents is only available with an offline request: new packages are available on external links, but not yet available on the NAS stores. Expected resolution before end of March 2020.
- Eyes configured for deleted devices affect the total counting of Eyes.
- Devices with multiple network interfaces (multiple MAC address) can’t be merged into single device. This affect also some type of switches which appear as multiple instances on Domotz when VLANs are configured.
- Field Operators can’t set alerts on Domotz Eyes (SNMP Custom OID and TCP Services monitoring).
- Static IP address on the Domotz Box cannot be configured before configuring the Agent.