How to deploy a Domotz Agent Proxmox disk image onto a Proxmox Host
Installing a Domotz Agent on Proxmox. This article explains how to deploy a pre-configured VM image on a Proxmox Host.
Put domotz vm dump file to your Proxmox host
1) Download the Proxmox dump from here:
2) Upload the vma.gz on your Proxmox server using a file transfer protocol of your choice (scp, stp, ftp, etc.)
Import the dump in Proxmox
Login to your Proxmox host and become root:
Go inside the directory where the proxmox dump file resides and import it by choosing your Proxmox ID and the STORAGE_NAME
qmrestore vzdump-qemu-domotz-agent-proxmox-$date.vma.gz $ID –storage $STORAGE_NAME
For example (ID = 127 and STORAGE_NAME = vms-storage)
qmrestore vzdump-qemu-domotz-agent-proxmox-2022_10_13.vma.gz 127 --storage vms-storage
Setting up its virtual nic in Brigde mode:
1) Start your Domotz Agent VM and and You can now start your VM which is configured to get a DHCP address.
2) Get its ip address
3) Open a browser to http://$yourdomotzvmipaddress:3000
4) Activate your Domotz Agent