Domotz Pro is designed to allow members of the same organisation to access, in a controlled way, the same pool of Agents.
The owner of the Domotz Pro account – the Team Master – can create Team Members.
A Team master is responsible for the administration multiple networks. He can:
- Use all features of Domotz
- Buy and extend licences
- Create and remove Team Members
- Share an Agent with people external to the team
A Team member can access any Agent set up by the Team (either Team Master or other Team Members).
- Access all features of an Agent, exactly like his Team Master.
- Set-up his own set of alerts.
A Team Member:
- Cannot buy or extend licences.
- Cannot create or remove other Team Members.
- Can (if allowed by the Team Master) share an Agent with people external to the team.
- Cannot view or change Account or Payment info.
This is a special type of Team member. They have the same capabilities as normal Team Members, but only permissioned on certain agents assigned by the Team Master.
Field Operators can also configure new Agents, and by default, they will have access to these configured Agents.
Configuring Team Members
Only the Team Master account will have a Team section available in the user portal as shown in the screenshot below.
You can add a new Team Member or Field Operator by clicking on the Add member button.
The email address specified will receive an email with a link to finalise the Domotz account providing a new password.
If you don’t see the incoming email please check your SPAM folder, or delete the member and create it again.
By Default any new Domotz account can add one Team Member (or Field Operator) free of charge. If you’d like to have more than one Team Member you can click on Add More Capacity button.
You can purchase multiple of 5 Team Members packages. The cost will be added to your monthly subscription, visible in your Account Info section.
After your capacity is increased you will be able to add additional Team Members and/or Field Operators.